Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

PSA Evaluation

I did my PSA with  Luz and Jessie. It was a lot of work trying to write the script, filming it and getting everything perfect. We had a lot of problems and difficulties but we did it. The topic we chose was hard about donating some of your money to charities. Our motto is Youth Empowerment: Making our Values Matter  I really like it and never in my life thought that I would be doing one. The San Francisco Film Societies'  brought Kirthi, Ryan, Masa they were very helpful and taught us new stuff. I really appreciate their help. Also, teaching us how to do a PSA and all the camera shots. I hope that one day they will come back and teach us new stuff. I hope you like our PSA and it motivates you.


Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83yBGRHt090&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1

1 comment: